1. Mix Tegral Satin Masala Chai Velvet EF, Tegral Satin Moist Cake Dakr EF, Tegral Satin Orange Velvet EF, Mixed spices and water at low speed for 1 minute and at medium speed for 3 minutes.
2. Add oil and mix slow speed for 1 minute.
3. Add rum soaked nuts and mix for 1 minute at medium speed
4. Pour the batter in a lined mould and bake at 180 degree celcius for 30 to 35 minutes.
5. Once baked and cooled, break the plum cake and make balls of it
6. Enrob the balls in melted Carat Coverliq and roll in Cocoa Powder, your Choco Rum Balls are ready to served.