1. Moist Dark Chocolate Cake
2. Caramel & nut filling
3. Milk chocolate mousse
4. Cherry fruit filling
5. Dark glaze
1. Mix all the ingredients together at medium speed for 3’.
2. Spread onto baking trays covered with baking paper.
3. Bake for 25’ at 180°C. in a deck oven. Let cool down. Cut into desired shapes
1. Melt the Belcolade Blanc Selection and mix with the Deli-Caramel.
2. Add the softened unsalted butter and finally the roasted, chopped nuts and seeds.
3. Pour on top of the baked chocolate cake and freeze.
1. Make a ganache with milk and Belcolade Lait Selection.
2. Add the Bavarois Neutre GF and once mix is cooled down to 35°C.
3. Add the soft-whipped whipping cream.
1. Boil the cream with the sugar. Pour on top of the Belcolade Noir Selection and cocoa powder.
2. Once the chocolat completely melted, add the Brillo Cold Glaze Neutral.
3. Once cooled down till +/- 40°C. add the butter. Avoid stirring too much(air bubbles). Keep in the fridge.
1. Work upside-down onto a plastic sheet. Pour a layer of chocolate mousse.
2. Put some Topfil Cerise some more mousse. Close the ring with the cake and caramel layer. Put in the freezer.
3. Once frozen, cover with glaze and decorate.