1. Mix icing sugar, flour and cold butter together to obtain sandy texture.
2. Add the eggs gradually until homogenous texture is obtained.
3. Keep the dough in the fridge for 1 hour before making the cookies.
4. Role the dough at 3mm thickness. Cut the dough with rough cutter, one with plain and the other one with smiley face cutter as per the image.
OPTION: You can use other shape cutter as per your convenience.
1. Place the base plain cookie. Pipe 5 to 8gms of Carat Supercrem on cookie. Place the smiley face cookie on the top and bake it on 160°C to 170°C for 15 to 18 minutes.
2. You Smiley cookie is ready to serve.