Method for Base
1. Mix Tegral Satin Masala Chai Velvet Fgg Free with water for 1 minute on slow speed and 2 minute on high speed.
2. Add oil and mix it for 1 min on slow speed.
3. Spread thin sheets of the batter and bake at 180°C for 15 minute.
4. Cool it & cut strips of 2 inches and align it on the mould.
5. Also cut base of the sponge with the mould and align it
Method for Filling
1. Warm milk with masala tea bags
2. Add Bavarois to the milk and mix
3. Add Deli Cheesecake to the above
4. Pour this on to the sponge base in the mould and set for 3 hours at 180°C
5. Demold and decorate as shown in the picture