1. Weigh premix, water, and optional ingredients for extended shelf life, accurately
2. Use paddle attachment for mixing together
3. Mix for 1 min at slow speed( Speed 1)
4. Mix for 3 min at high speed
5. Add required 0il and mix for 2 min at medium speed
6. Add all Dry Fruits to the batter & mix evenly
7. Put into greased Barcake moulds fill up to ¾ of capacity
8. Garnish with some dry fruit on top.
9. Keep it in preheated oven at 180°C for 30-35 min or untill baked
Author: Chef Anuradha Mishra
This simple recipe is easy to make but will have a lasting impression on everyone who tries it! Packed with the goodness of dates, walnuts and pistachios along with the delicious vanilla flavour, this bar cake will surely be your favourite!