- Products & Recipes
- Cookie Dough Stuffed Chocolate Bark
Cookie Dough Stuffed Chocolate Bark
Dark Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar using an electric mixer for about 3-4 minutes or until the mixture is pale and creamy.
- Add vanilla essence and beat again.
- Then sift the flour and stir with milk, one tablespoon at a time, with a wooden spoon or plastic spatula until a soft dough is formed. Then stir the chocolate chips.
- When you are ready to assemble your chocolate bar, melt Carat Coverlux Milk chocolate in the microwave, stirring in every 30 seconds or until just melted.
- Pour a small amount of chocolate into your prepared tin. Spread it out using a small spatula, until the bottom is just covered.
- Then, grab a small handful of the cookie dough, flatten it out with your hands, until it is about 1 /2 inch thick and gently pop it on top of the melted chocolate.
- Continue with the rest of the cookie dough, until there are almost no gaps.
- Pour the remaining chocolate until the entire bar is covered. Break up the chocolate chip cookies with your hands and place them on top.
- Then sprinkle a few chocolate chips.
- Put that in the fridge for a few hours to set before cutting into slices.
- Your Cookie Dough Stuffed Chocolate Bark is ready to serve.